wikicouch or couchwiki ?
why on the main page is written Wikicouch everywhre instead of the current couchwiki ? isn't it confusing ? --Bikepunk 16:42, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- You're right. I just fixed it. guaka 16:46, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
"Future of couchsurfing wiki is uncertain"
Is there any source for that? Lemon-head 22:29, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.html?gid=3727&post=3981801 Bikepunk 00:59, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
Maybe we should stop having city links in the country/world section, and limit this to country and states (in U.S.) links only. The reason is that right now we have to make sure not to forget to enter the city when a new article on it is written; people usually add the city link to Country page, not here - that means visitors can easily reach the city by clicking first on the country page from the Main Page. Another thing is that by abandoning city links from the Main Page we can make the page shorter without losing any valuable information. --Sigurdas 21:41, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
- I've just removed the city links and replace by a non-complete liste of countries. Probably in alphabetic order. Midsch 11:08, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
- Globetrotter_tt is improving the look/styling of the main page - have a look here: User:Globetrotter_tt/Sandbox - and when moving this, the regions will be reduced to "world regions" (I've already added the missing ones and at least added the existing countrylinks on these sides) Midsch 17:01, 25 December 2009 (UTC)
- (I prefer to keep sensible discussions available :) guaka 23:21, 30 December 2009 (UTC)