Guide to punk
This page was originally created by users of the Punk Rock Group to provide punk travellers an access to the local scenes. So for your convenience you find a list below that consists of links to sites where you can find out what to do or who to see at the place you're going to.
Let's keep this page as DIY as possible, remember : punk rock is not for sale!
If you can help, please do. If your country isn't yet in the list, just create a new paragraph, or even a regional sub-chapter.
A last detail, most of those links are in local language, but you can use a translator (like http://translate.google.com i.e.) it's usually enough to get the information you need.
- http://www.byofl.org/ : Book your own fuckin' life
- A listing of freeshops
- http://steemilieskillshare.com/ : A skillshare art space that has a fun workshops
- http://www.cinemapolitica.org/ : Free/by donation political movies
- A map of trash in Montreal for dumpster diving
- http://www.centresocialautogere.org : Autonomous social center website
- http://themidnightkitchen.wordpress.com/ : Free or PWYC hot vegan lunch 5 days/week at 12:30pm during the academic year at McGill University
- http://www.peoplespotato.com/ : Concordia University's free or PWYC hot vegan lunch!
- http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/ : A guide to alternative venues all over the states
- http://www.abcnorio.org/ : ABC No Rio is a collectively-run center for art and activism
- http://www.abcnorio.org/affiliated/fnb.html : Food Not Bombs in Manhattan, runs out of ABC no Rio
- http://bluestockings.com/ : Activist/fair trade cafe and bookstore, there is some sort of event here almost every night
- Trash map of NY for dumpster diving
- http://vacantnyc.crowdmap.com/ : A map that shows vacant lots and abandoned buildings in NYC, it's helpful to street view them in google maps to see what they look like.
CSO Casa Naranja - the only punk squat, some gigs
http://www.facebook.com/chantiollinmx - Chanti Ollin, a hippy squat
Okupa Che - a squat in the UNAM campus (philosophy faculty) - anarcho-communist ideas
Cubiculo Emma Goldman in Economics Faculty at UNAM
Furia de las Calles (Punk Collective that sells some anticapitalist stuff and organize gigs)
http://multiforoalicia.blogspot.mx: Multiforo Alicia(punk, anarcho venue)
http://www.lastfm.es/venue/8927865+El+Clandestino: El Clandestino (punk venue)
http://www.theunder.org/under3/index.php?option=com_events&Itemid=100011: El Under (concert venue/bar)
Gato Calavera: punk/goth bar, some gigs
- http://www.sevoszine.com.ar/ : webzine about being yourself and notes about local melodic hardcore and punk bands.
http://www.myspace.com/hatirecs (Based in Borneo,booking Southeast Asia tour)
United By Chaos - http://www.chaosnet.tumblr.com
- http://www.myspace.com/soeultari : DIY punkrock show organizer. people who run this are disorganised bigots who've burned too many bridges to be helpful.
- http://brokeinkorea.proboards.com/ : english web board on korean punk scene. people who are posting here are disgusting expats.
- Melbourne Anarchist Club venue, infoshop and events
- Irenes Community warehouse Food not bombs cooking, mondays and tuesdays, from 10am and 4pm, free computer access, workshops, artspace and concerts
- Friends of the Earth with cheap food, environmental shop, food co-operative, environmental projects.
- Squats are everywhere, you just need to find a person and ask, they are houses not social centers.
- http://radar.squat.net/ : stuffs to do in your punk life in Europe
- http://squat.net : news about squatting in Europe
- EKH famous austrian squat
- a squatters' collective
- http://www.capeet.com/gigs_list.html : Website listing gigs in Vienna
- http://www.gegendielangeweile.net : DIY Calendar for Vienna
- http://www.pankahyttn.at : Streetpunk-House/Squat
- http://pizza.noblogs.org : Squatted Pizzeria(!)
- http://www.dasbaeckerei.net : Anarchist cultural center
- http://wagenplatz.at/ : coordination site for the wagenplätze of Vienna (there are 2 at the moment)
- Bahö Magasin anarchist (propaganda) collective, meets every Wednesday in lolligo kids cafe
- http://www.bikekitchen.net : DIY-bikeworkshop, also has a bar and events from time to time.
- http://wipplinger23.blogspot.com/ - Anarchist space in the city center. Has educational events as well as a bar and anarchist library.
- http://kaleidoskop.kukuma.org/ : Anarchist cultural center, anarch@-hippies gather here :)
(second largest town, exactly between Vienna, Zagreb and Ljubljana; 60km to Maribor No-border-Jam-Festival)
- Sub: non-profit DIY location.
- http://belarus.indymedia.org/ : Indymedia Belarus
- http://www.375crew.org/ : d.i.y. political punk/hardcore culture of Belarus
- http://belarus.avtonom.org/ : Autonomous action
- http://fnbminsk.noblogs.org/: FoodNotBombs Minsk
- squatthebelarus A T riseup.net : Squatters' movement of Minsk
- http://kairos.noblogs.org/: Kairos - libertarian analytic blog
- http://tryznas-kefiras.noblogs.org/ : Tryznas kefiras zine
- http://eatyourselfcrew.ucoz.ru/ : Eat Yourself Crew
- http://www.svabodny.kantakt.net/: Free Theatre - anarchist theatre from city of Brest
- http://rebels-library.org: Rebel Studies Library (Minsk)
- Queer Punx Belgium : a nice punk agenda
- Acrata, anarchist library : 32, Rue de la Grande Ile, 1000 Bruxelles / acrata(at)post.com
- La Petroleuse, a squat
- http://www.chauvesouris.collectifs.net/ : a squat (had been destroyed)
- http://pigeoncommunal.collectifs.net/ : a squat
- http://www.myspace.com/suxtobeyoupresents : Show organisation
- http://www.carlolevi.be/ : a café that organises lot of punk shows
- http://www.diy.aresistance.net/ : d.i.y. anarchopunk webzine
According to those people :
" OK, so the situation in Bulgaria is very different than in the other European countries.
There are no squats and autonomous centres!
There are problems with Nazis in cities like Sofia and Plovdiv, so you have to be very aware of this, especially if you're with a mohawk and dress like a punk.
Varna was much better, but the only DIY punk club was closed by the police two months ago and there is nothing happening right now there.
Bulgarian and Serbian are the most intolerant to gay people societies in Europe. 80% of Bulgarians are homophobes and some kind of nationalists. Punk shows are two types: completely apolitical or nazi-friendly. The hardcore scene is into tough guy macho beatdown or NYHC stuff without political messages. Very patriotic, sexist and homophobic.
There are environmentalist with a hippie attitude, some rastas and drum&bass fans that are cool people, but don't have any relevant political culture. There are bikers and they have a NGO called Bikevolution, they're cool people, but normal looking people with prejudices on punx with mohawks etc."
Unfortunately, my short experience there confirm this more or less :(
- http://a-bg.net/new/ : anarchist portal
- http://www.myspace.com/monteparadisopula http://squat.net/monteparadiso/ - squat with gigs, film screenings etc.
- http://www.a-punk.cz/ : active ! punk
- http://www.periferia.cz/ : hc/punk webzine
- http://czechcore.cz : hc scene
- info in english
- http://praha.squat.net/ : squatblog
- Dortheavej 61 the new Ungdomshuset, Overdrevet with concerts, peoples kitchen on thursdays, yoga, book cafe and other projects.
- The Candy Factory, workshop spaces, cinema, peoples kitchen, recording rooms, free shop. Bar and stage in basement.
- Bumzen- Old squat, now legal and with 2 collectives living there. Vegan peoples kitchen on wednesday, space for visitors, concerts. Baldersgade 20-22 nørrebro (south of nørrebro station)
- Folkets Hus, The peoples house with collective cafe, peoples kitchen (mondays from 630pm) Queer films on sundays, concerts and meeting spaces. Stengade 50, Nørrebro
- KafaX, Peoples kitchen on tuesdays from 7pm, free shop, meeting space and food co-operative on Wednesdays. Korsgade 19, Nørrebro, close to the lakes.
- Solidaritetshuset, Solidarity house, Material for sale, projects, meetings and events. Griffenfeldsgade 41, Nørrebro (close to Folkets Hus)
- http://www.1000fryd.dk 1000fryd is a social center @ Kattesundet 10. Concerts, peoples kitchen, meetings.. everything happens here only!
- 6000 DIY - DIY collective in Kolding. Concerts, house shows, vegan peoples kitchen (food not bombs), workshops, etc. Get in touch! http://myspace.com/6000diy (or) http://6000diy.dk
- Valga Rockiklubi: the best DIY venue in Estonia (on the border with Latvia)
- http://www.punkinfinland.net/ : Finnish punk info site with an extensive discussion forum (gigs @ http://www.punkinfinland.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=11)
- http://www.punkinlapland.net/community/ : United punk scene in Northern Scandinavia
- http://takku.net/calendar/ : an event calendar @ an anarchist media project site
- http://kimppa.net/English/Default_eng.aspx : car-sharing
- oranssian old squatter organization doing punk/indie shows (no age limit, no alcohol served), people's kitchen, vegan cafe and other stuff, too, whenever they have a place
- Mustan Kanin Kolo : an anarchist infoshop and second-hand bookstore
- Combat Rock Shop : a punk shop
- Lepakkomies : a punk bar/venue
- Bar Loose : a rock bar with occasional punk shows
- Tavastia : the legendary rock club hosting punk shows every now and then
- Semifinal : a smaller club in the courtyard of Tavastia with occasional punk shows
- Ravintola Sture 21 : a club hosting different music events, also punk shows
- http://www.myspace.com/roosterpub : a hardcore/punk pub
- http://www.vastavirta.net/ : a really nice punk cafe/bar/venue
- http://www.puntala-rock.com/ : an open air punk festival held near Tampere in July
- http://www.hirvikatu10.net/ : gallery, meeting place, social center, garden, D.I.Y. and more, worth to pay a visit.
- http://www.diyturku.net/forum/ : a meeting place and information resource for people interested in sub-/countercultural activities in the Turku region (event calendar: http://diyturku.net/forum/index.php?action=calendar)
- http://vapaakulttuuri.blogspot.com/ : a blog with information about autonomous cultural action in Turku
- http://dhost.info/ooo65/viewforum.php?f=1 : a squatter forum. information and discussion about occupations and other related stuff in Turku
- http://www.myspace.com/tvoturku : the oldest d.i.y. venue in the whole country (having done shows since the 1950s), run by university students and punks; UPDATE: evicted in May 2010, still looking for a new place where to organize public events
- http://www.kirjakahvila.org/ : a student-run co-op book cafe; maybe not that "punk", but the only d.i.y. not-for-profit place in town after TVO got evicted (besides, there are a few punks as volunteers, as well). serves fair trade coffee/tea/hot chocolate and all-vegan cakes and pastries, hosts free film nights, discussions, and even some small gigs. there's a freebox for books, and some zines and anarchist literature available in the bookshop. occasional uncommercial queer parties on weekends
- http://www.ykanpub.com/ : an old scruffy pub with punk gigs every now and then.
- Razibus : french punk agenda
- punk-hardcore.info : punk hardcore, and more, in france and everywhere
- punk-hardcore.info concert page : may be the biggest listing of DIY punk/hardcore concerts in france
- TheyLieWeDie.org : anarcho-punk portal
- Infokiosques.net: infoshops & stuff
- PIRATE-PUNK.NET: info concerts, bands, etc. all around France
- l'Etincelle : social center
- 21 : a community library AND a lovely bike workshop
- Village Troglobal : a kind of self managed village around Angers...
- La Conserverie : a DIY concert place with rehearsal rooms for the bands (dead)
- Démosphère Gironde: Bordeaux activist agenda
- Athenée Libertaire: a social center. political music welcome
- l'Oukaze : A squat in Bègles (evicted)
- les Tanneries: a huge political squat/social center, the oldest still functioning squat in France
- Maloka : 20-year old anarcho punk collective packing a large distro and doing a lot of concerts
- Indymedia Grenoble calendar : telling you what's going on in the city
- Lustucrust : Grenoble punk info site
- le Local Autogéré : an anarchist/punk infoshop
- le 102 : an autonomous social/cultural center/venue
- la BAF : a self organized social center
- Antigone: an autonomous library/cafe/infoshop/social center
- chpunk.org : the punk agenda for the North (of france)
- Indymedia Lille
- Lille:alternataire : a libertarian portal with an event calendar
- Centre Culturel Libertaire : a kinda social center
- Lyon Punx : a local punk agenda
- rebellyon.info : an event calendar with alternative radical political infos for Lyon
- Grrrnd Zero: two separate venues for musical and other cultural activities
- La Luttine: a DIY punk infoshop open on Saturdays
Le Vortex is an underground agenda, you'll find an updated paper version in most of the places below. In Noailles you can get very cheap food, like 4€ pizzas :-p
- Le Vortex : punk/underground concert agenda
- La Salle Gueule : Café-concert rock'n'roll
- Les 9 salopards : a punkish venue
- Manifesten : an alternative cafe
- Le Polygone Etoilé : alternative cinema
- Le Molotov : a rock venue
- Marseille Infos Autonomes : a local autonomous news site
- Mille Babords : an other news website and agenda
- Démosphère Montpelier : Montpelier activist agenda
- http://www.kanivo-chaos.com/ : Festival in Montréal in Bourgogne every August.
- Centre Culturel Autogéré de Nancy : Self managed social center
- B17 : a self-managed space
- ZAD : At Notre Dame des Landes (25km north of Nantes) Vinci wants to build an international airport and squatters resist
- pariskiwi : wiki about DIY scene in Paris
- Des couteaux et des fleurs : Punk show forum
- La miroiterie : squat with concerts in Paris
- Centre International de Culture Populaire : Popular Culture International Center
- Transfo : a squat/social center
- La Mutinerie : a political queer bar
- L'écluse : a squat organizing concerts and stuff
- la Vieille Valette : Self managed village in the middle of nowhere (a big punk festival once a year)
- NumeroZero : local underground news portal with an event calendar
- la france pue : DIY booker and distro
- la source furieuse : punk collective
- Saint-Etienne Underground : forum about independent music (french only)
- La Maison Mimir : a kinda social center
- Concert ou Pizza ? : listing of most punk related gigs in Toulouse and around there.
- Toulouse Crust : listing of crusts concerts around Toulouse
- Information Anti Autoritaire Toulouse et Alentours : local anti authoritarian info
- Toulouse Demosphere : Toulouse activist agenda
- le Kiosk : an infoshop with library, internet, coffee, etc.
- TDB : a queer squat organising stuff now and then
- La gazette de l'intersquat du 31: a blog with info about squats in Toulouse
- PANX.net: Toulouse punk network infosite
- Les enfants sauvages: a collective organizing gigs, with rehearsal room and other cool stuff
- Mix'art Myrys : a self-organised artists collective
- Encres Noires: an anarchist library
- http://knox.p-u-n-k.de/db/ : Concert database
- http://stressfaktor.squat.net/termine.php : an extensive underground guide/program calendar for berlin listing pretty much all the d.i.y. punk shows, people's kitchens (http://stressfaktor.squat.net/vokue.php), punk film nights, demos, and other activities
- http://www.wasteofmind.de/berlin/berlin.php : punkrock/hardcore ezine
- http://koepi137.net/ : a very famous and huge punk house project in Kreuzberg/Mitte with bars, two venues (AGH and Koma F), discos, films screenings etc.
- http://www.myspace.com/scharni38/ : a political house project in Friedrichshain with a two-floor punk bar and venue
- http://squat.net/liebig34/ : a queer/anarchafeminist house project in Friedrichshain with an anarchafeminist punk bar and venue (XB-Liebig)
- http://www.schwarzerkanal.squat.net : a radical queer living project ("wagenplatz") in Treptow with shows etc., bike workshop, and a yearly d.i.y. queer film festival
- Fischladen, Rigaerstr. 83 : a popular punk bar and venue in Friedrichshain
- http://www.rigaer94.squat.net : a house project in Friedrichshain with a punk bar (Kadterschmiede)
- http://www.myspace.com/subversivberlinmitte : a punk venue in Mitte
- http://www.myspace.com/cafemorgenrot/ : a really nice punk cafe/bar in Prenzlauer Berg that holds a famous vegan/vegetarian brunch on weekends and has a venue (Kastanienkeller) in the basement
- http://so36.de/ : a more-or-less political club/venue in Kreuzberg
- M-99, Manteuffelstr. 99 : an anarchist infoshop in Kreuzberg with all kinds of punk stuff for sale
- http://erinyen.blogspot.com/ : an anarcha-feminist collective
- http://www.schicksaal.org/konzerte.php : Tommyhaus squat gigs
- http://www.hafermarktflensburg.de/ : punk rock's house !!
- Bewegungsmelder - Shows, parties, politics
- Hamburgpunk - Dates (mostly concerts), Forum, Gossip (not always up to date)
- http://www.altemeierei.de/tiki-start.php : hausprojekt with cofee and venue since 1983
- http://www.http://sachsenpunk.de/: all shows and venues of saxony with links to most of the venues and house projects
- http://www.walli-bleibt.de/ : wagen burg with coffee, bar an venue
- http://www.juz-mannheim.de/termine.htm Youth Center with venue and bar
- https://athens.indymedia.org/ : Indimedia is the main way of anarchist counterinformation in greece
- Katarameno Syndromo : DIY punk rock collective
- Some map locating most of the places to go in Athens
- Villa Amalias, one of the most famous squats of Athens (evicted and destroyed :'-( , a lot of Punk and other Concerts and Activities, near Victoria Metro Station
- the best way to meet punks in Athens is still to hang around Exarhia in the evening. The "punk" meeting spot is Mesonligiou but it worth to check out the Parko (self managed reclaimed area where people destroyed a car park to build up a public parc) 50 meters up on Navarinou or just the Exarchia Square.
- https://accionmutantecollective.blogspot.com/ : punk collective
- https://anarxikoikavalas.squat.gr/ : anarchist infos
- https://myspace.com/streetattacksquad: Street Attack, a punk squat
- a good way to meet punks an other "alternative" people in Thessaloniki is to go at the place called "Rotode" is a famous youth gathering where police is not welcome (outdated ?)
- there are also a few squatted venues inside the university: Steki Sto Biologiko...
- Evangelismou Squat in the Center of Iraklio
- http://www.myspace.com/dreamlongdeadbooking : booking/shows
- http://freefest.hu/ : A free DIY festival every summer
- http://www.savingiceland.org/ Saving Iceland is an anti-capitalist direct action campaign against heavy industry in Iceland and worldwide.
- http://www.aftaka.org/ An anarchist website that was active from 2008-2010. Has a few articles on the 2008-2009 uprising in english.
- http://www.taflan.org/ A hardcore/punk/metal/etc. message board. Info about upcoming shows.
- Keðjuverkun (Chain Reaction) is a DIY bike collective. Not as active since they lost their space.
- Andspyrnu Bókasafn, Anarchist Library in Reykjavíkurakademían.
- Radical Feminist Soup Kitchen every other thursday in Grasrótarmiðstöðin(Grassrootscenter), Bratarholt 4, 101. Contact: email@example.com
- http://rogatka.me/blog/?m=201105&cat=3 small diy-place with shows, screenings, discussions; satursday 4€-vegan lunch. only place in TA with Taybeh-beer (from Ramalah); unfortunately non-smoking inside. Yitzhak Sade-street way down; next to it is:
- "Salon Mazal", the info-shop place. focus on animal rights, antifa and anti-occupation, queer&gender issues. big but random library with books of 40 years.
- the "yellow house": squat (without legal title) by nihilist punx, might be dangerous to visit... it's down in Yaffa next to Ha-Hagana Park, follow street (Ben Yehuda?)
- ask trustworthy people about the "red house" and handle the information decently; it's a house share of punx/activists but it's not explicitly an open political project.
- chaos-punx are said to hang around in front of Diezengoff-Mall.
- in small groups it's safe to sleep on the beach, there are even containers for BBQ-fires.
--Hathova bar (the abomination)-Underground non profit punk bar,cheapest prices in Tel-Aviv. sunday-wednesday 19:00-till the last drunk. Hasadna 16 street,tel aviv.
- uganda: artsy cafe/pub-style place with records and comics near Yaffa-street, sometimes small shows. expensive beer.
- Lifta: you wouldn't believe it: an abandoned arab village! five minutes walk from Central Bus Station. Punx and bums have been crashing in there since decades. permanent stay is impossible because of men (from the park authorities and orthodox neighbors) removing and burning furniture and belongings frequently... the village consists of appr 100 stone-houses (mostly ruins) and a clean water pool frequently visited by orthodox males (drinking water quality). it's possible to have your camp-fire; bring your hammock and keep the place clean. for the history of this village whose population fled in winter 1947/48 can be found in detail on wikipedia.
- http://milano.tonight.eu/locali/centri_sociali : Alternative venues in Milan
- NEKAC : d.i.y. center with shows and stuff
- Binnenpret - Cultureel complex in Amsterdam-Zuid
- Freestate SWOMP
- Vrankrijk, queer squat
- OCCII, legal punk squat
- Joe’s Garage
- El Lokal Pirata : Pirate social center in Scheveningen
- http://koppenhinksteeg.nl/ : Koppenhinksteeg - Bar, cafe, freeshop, offices, venue
- http://www.multipleks.org/ : Multipleks - Freespace
- http://www.poortgebouw.nl/ : Poortgebouw - Cafe, gigs, living group
- http://www.wormweb.nl/ : Worm - Alternative music venue
- ACU - politiek cultureel centrum (former squat which managed to keep the anarchist atmosphere in a professional setting)
- Db's - a big complex with lots of rehearsal rooms, a small concert hall and a studio. Programs a ot of underground acts
- Ubica - The last real squad in the city centre of Utrecht
- http://www.blitz.no/ : an old squat with political activities, vegan/vegetarian cafe and punk shows
- forum.hard-core.pl : check out the forum, there you can find all gigs and what's going on in Poland
- http://www.diy3m.org : diy hardcore punk shows in Gdansk and Gdynia
- http://www.diy-fest.org : diy hardcore punk festival in Gdynia
- http://tektura.wordpress.com/ : DIY cultural center in Lublin
- http://k50squat.blogspot.com/ : squat with concerts etc. (seems dead)
- http://www.rozbrat.org/ : the oldest squat in Poland, with concerts and more...
- http://www.pilon.pl/ harcore punk anarcho cafe bar
- Syrena : a squatted social center
- ADA : Aktywny Dom Alternatywny a "houseproject" with concerts, screenings and stuff
- Przychodnia : a squat with nice punk concerts
- ROD : squated gardens, part of Reclaim the Fields
- UFA: nice place, nice people, some concerts and other "punk" activities
- Warsaw Punk: the crew promoting Warsaw DIY Punk Scene, bands, organizing concerts in different spots, making shirts http://www.facebook.com/WarsawPunk
- http://www.aro.ecobytes.net/lovekills/ : anarcho-feminist collective
- http://www.myspace.com/thrashsilvania : political hc/punk collective doing shows & stuff
- http://gluganeagra.ro/ : Some DIY punk collective
- http://underground-festival.info/ : The Timisoara Underground Festival
- Squatting Info
- Autonomous Action
- diyzine.com: HUGE russian zines archive
- Duplo: cultural center & alternative movie club
- SzSS: a DIY label / distro
- http://tovarna.org/ : squatted bike factory, with gigs and some other nice things
- http://www.bilbaorockcity.com/ : all rock concerts in Basque Country including underground shows
- http://www.kukutza.net/ : biggest skuat in Bilbao
- http://www.blogari.net/itzubaltzeta : other skuat/social center
http://usurpa.squat.net/index.html weekly squat agenda
http://antipatiazine.wordpress.com hardcore/punk squat gigs
- http://cokolakondenada.blogspot.com/ : Centro de Ocio kreativo ocupado la condenada. concerts, activities. thursdays and sundays, cafe, and something to eat.
- http://gigguide.se/ all gigs around Sweden
- Annual punk festival outside Göteborg: http://punkillegal.com
- Truck Stop Alaska: http://www.truckstopalaska.com/kontakt.htm
- 120an (ex Härden): http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aktivitetshuset-H%C3%A4rden/263264657037424
You need to give your e-mail address to get informations about the gigs.
- Pustervik: http://www.pusterviksbiljetter.com
- http://foreningsgatan7.blogspot.com/ A culture house a bit outside of town. Sometimes there are some shows, vegan food servings and such.
- 'Utkanten' is a autonomous social center. People's Kitchen, bike workshop, meetings, workshops and the likes. Industrigatan 20 http://www.utkanten.net/english.php(less updated than the swedish version)
- 'Glassfabriken' Vegan café and cultural center. Kristianstadsgatan 16 http://www.glassfabriken.net/
- http://www.hallongrottan.com/: a queer feminist bookstore carrying zines, underground comics, curiosities and whatnot, occasionally having film screenings and other cool stuff, too.
- 'Kafé 44an' A vegetarian café with info shop and venue. Tjärhovsgatan 44
- http://www.skaggigadamen.se/: an anarkafeminist tattoo shop. Small distro coming up. Coffee and tea. Open 4 days a week. Svartågatan 26, Bagarmossen.
- Schrött Bar festival: every second week end of September. The festival occurs at Bienne(Bielle) at "La Coupole", in the city center.
Information very difficult to find on internet.
- espace autogéré : bar, gigs, infoshop etc. in a squat
- Z.A.P Permanent Autonomous Zone
- http://subvertcityist.blogspot.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/wargasmcollective/ : Wargasm Collective & Booking
- http://www.noizine.net/ : Turkish DIY Punk/Hardcore/Noize Community
Festival organized at the Workhouse in Llanfyllin, early September.
- PUNKS ALIVE organizes gigs at the public house "Adam & Eve" at least once a week if not more.
Information on Facebook.
- http://www.brightonzinefest.co.uk/ : Brighton zinefest - Also organise monthly zine socials
- http://cowleyclub.org.uk/ : Cowley Club - A collectively run libertarian social centre. 12 London Road
- http://cranks.org.uk/ : Cranks - A DIY bicycle workshop
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/huw/props_edgeworld.shtml : Edgeworld - Independent record shop
- http://www.infinityfoodsretail.co.uk/ : Infinity - Centrally located organic wholefoods shop run by workers' co-op
- http://www.myspace.com/punkerbunker : Punker Bunker - A punk record shop and gig organizor. 34 Sydney St. North Laines
- http://www.resourcecentre.org.uk/ : Resource Centre - Cheap equipment and printing etc
- http://www.myspace.com/tattyseasidetown : Tatty Seaside Town - Organizes gigs
- http://www.protectourwoodland.co.uk/ : Titnore Woods Protest Site
- http://comutiny.wordpress.com/ : Bristol Co- Mutiny
- http://www.templesfestival.co.uk/lineup : Temples Fest late May every year in Bristol city center
- http://www.56a.org.uk/ : 56a - A radical social centre since 1991
- http://www.eroding.org.uk/ : Eroding Empire - punk/anarchy listings for London
- http://infousurpa.co.nr/ : London Infousurpa
- http://londonscn.wordpress.com/ : London social centres network
- http://www.myspace.com/queermutinylondon : Queer Mutiny - anarchist queers
- http://therampart.wordpress.com/ : Rampart social centre
- http://www.myspace.com/fungalpunk : FungalPunk - diy punk gigs
- http://www.myspace.com/slitrecords : Slit Promotions - Ska/ punk / hardcore gigs
- http://www.myspace.com/gashcollective : Gash Collective - Underground DIY punk gigs/parties/raves
- http://www.myspace.com/sayittomyface : Say it to my face - punk/grindcore/hardcore gigs
- http://www.myspace.com/anarchisticundertones : Anarchistic Undertones - DIY punk/ska/harcore
- http://www.myspace.com/manchesterpunx : Manchester Punx
- http://www.myspace.com/mutinymanchester : Mutiny Manchester - Hardcore/Metal/Punk gigs